Saturday, July 25, 2015 3:09 AM
The SilverStripe shop module is a bare-bones product catalog / shopping cart solution. Add it as a shop component of a website, or use as a full ecommerce website solution.
Customisation is left to the developer, similar to how the SilverStripe CMS is customised. There is little in the way of online web-interface based configuration, tweaking and setup. This has been left for the store owner to collaborate with their developer.
Getting Set Up < Start Here
- Installation & Configuration - requirements, instructions
- Bulk loading products from a CSV spreadsheet
- Shipping and Tax Calculation
- Sub-modules - stock, discounts ...
- Templates and Theming
Recipes - how do build in various features.
- Contributing - get involved with development.
- Testing - infrastructure / instructions
How it works
- Ordering Process - catalogue selection, checkout, payment, account/fulfillment
- Development - Mission/aim, Coding style/conventions, Release process